Reproductive Reflexology or Reproflexology
Emma is a fully qualified member of The Association of Reproductive Reflexologists (ARR).
She is one of only 200 qualified Reproflexologists worldwide with an advanced kite marked standard of training which allows her to use the letters MARR after her name.
Reproductive Reflexology can be used as a stand-alone treatment to enhance your natural fertility or with all forms of assisted conception including Clomid, IUI, IVF and ICSI.
Members of the ARR are specially trained, using structured and prescriptive treatment protocols, to support couples through all phases of their natural cycles or through their assisted conception programme.
How does Reproflexology work?
- It uses specific and prescriptive treatment protocols to address fertility health for both men and women
- It aims to regulate menstrual cycles and ensure that each stage is functioning at its best
- It aims to improve sperm production and functionality
- It aims to alleviate any underlying conditions, including stress, which can negatively affect fertility
- It is one of the most effective forms of integrated medicine using results from medical testing to measure improvements
Trying to conceive, in itself, can be stressful and we know that this can impact upon your ability to get pregnant. Your Reproductive Reflexologist will support you emotionally and also use techniques to help manage your stress levels.
Barbara Scott, Chair, The Association of Reproductive Reflexologists
Great video about fertility reflexology
After a year of trying [to conceive], I decided to contact Emma for fertility reflexology. The sessions were lovely and relaxing and Emma always listened carefully to my background, concerns and ailments. I am convinced that reflexology with Emma (in addition to a fertility programme) helped us conceive our first child.N.J.